Lourdes Miracles, News & General Information from the Holy City. If you have a Miracle that you want to share or any Lourdes news or info, please send an email to:

lourdesblog[at]orange[dot]fr

Tuesday 30 June 2009

I knew that when I recieved my Lourdes Water I would recieve a miracle.

I knew that when I recieved my Lourdes Water I would recieve a miracle.

I am 70 years old and before 2nd June 2009 I had / was:

> COPD
> dibedic
> high blood pressure
> blind

After receiving Lourdes Water on 2nd of June 2009:

> I do not need oxygen after using it for 10 years 24/7
> My eye sight is improving
> I can sleep better now
> I can now walk longer distances
> My wife tells everyone that I am not the same person and in a way it scares her for I am so good all around !
> She says that my face has such a glow and says that I am so happy. We now say grace at the table
> Our marriage is so much better

And my miracle is still working, it is so wonderful, it is so beautiful, I can not find the words on how I really feel.

We have Our Lady of Lourdes holy water by our front door now and 1 small bottle at our bed sides and always will...

No comments:

Post a Comment